- If you are a pregnant woman and you fall over in a train station, even during rush hour, people tend to get a bit worried.
- Trying to convince people you don't need an ambulance because you're fine (by being unable to walk due to pain) doesn't seem to work.
- Hearing ambulance sirens outside a train station and clocking that they were for me now ranks in the top three Most Embarrassing Moments of my life.
- Riding in an ambulance is an experience whose repetition I'd like to minimise in my future life.
- The NHS carries on being amazing. Special plaudits to Birmingham City Hospital Maternity Triage for a thorough checkup and scanning the baby.
[I'm fine - well, sort of. But if I'm a bit tired and flaky the next few weeks - even more than I have been lately - I apologise in advance. Baby is fine (definitely).]
This entry was originally posted at http://nanila.dreamwidth.org/938025.html. The titration count is at .0 pKa.