|Working from home: Telstar v Nanila
Mad Scientess Jane Expat
I'm working from home today. This is what I have done so far.
- Seen off the bloke on his weekly commute to Brum at an early hour.
- Sent e-mails and cleaned out my inbox of all urgent matters.
- Done two loads of washing.
- Done the daily ops checks for the Cassini magnetometer.
- Done the weekly housekeeping checks for the Cassini magnetometer.
- Updated an archiving spreadsheet for Cassini magnetometer data.
- Calibrated Cluster magnetometer data.
Here is what Telstar has done today.
- Gone outside for two minutes to ascertain that it is, indeed, grey and wet there.
- Begged for and obtained gooshy food.
- Lain down in the exact centre of the bed.
- Changed positions approximately twice in the ensuing four hours.
Someone remind me which of us is the intelligent one, here?