- Never go round to my friends' house saying to myself, "Ooh, I'm a bit tired. I'm not going to drink much or play this new game they've got."
- Because I will then make my way through an entire bottle of fizz and play Band Hero for five straight hours.
- I don't actually know all the words to that many songs. What I do know is the chorus, and all the rest of it is "La la la lalala la."
- In fact, the only song I can sing nearly note-perfect on the default version of Band Hero is "Bring Me To Life" by Evanescence. This is simultaneously kind of cool, because it's difficult, and deeply embarrassing, because it makes it blatantly obvious that my inner teenage goth is still alive and kicking.
- This is not the worst of the embarrassment, however. Because the two other songs to which I knew most of the words were "Pretty Woman" by Roy Orbison...
- ...and "Wannabe", by The Spice Girls.
I think I might have to wear the Cone of Shame for the rest of the day.