I dug out this mechanical drawing of one of the Cluster spacecraft the other day, because I needed to know how long the deployed magnetometer boom is. The reason is not so important. Things that are important:
- The drawing has been taken in and out of the folder so many times that the inner set of holes has been destroyed.
- Holy tatty edges, Batman.
- The version of the document it's part of was issued in June 1993. That's over 26 years ago.
- Printing stuff in A3 is so good for detail in drawings.
- How is it that my old work colleague, Patrick, never spilled his tea on this? Truly a mystery for the ages.
This entry was originally posted at https://nanila.dreamwidth.org/1276246.html. The titration count is at .0 pKa.