- Do you think you have a health[y] lifestyle?
Generally, yes. I get a fair bit of exercise (gym 2-3x) on a weekly basis, plus running around with the kids in playgrounds and parks, and I eat pretty healthily.
- What could you do to improve it?
Get more sleep.
- Are you tempted to eat every time you are hungry or do you wait for the next meal?
I am an inveterate snacker. I get this from my dad. I do resist most of the time, but if you put a small bag of salty something-or-other (in order of preference: arare, crisps, pistachios, peanuts) in front of me, I will cave.
- When are you most tempted to snack?
When I’m sat down with someone having a cup of tea or coffee.
- Do you agree with the saying: "Eat your breakfast, share your lunch with a friend and give your dinner to your enemy" or do you think it matters?
I definitely agree that breakfast is an underrated meal. I’m a big fan of a hearty breakfast. Most mornings I have shreddies or porridge with fruit, plus a small glass of apple juice and big cup of coffee. At weekends I make French toast or pancakes (American style). My lunch is usually sandwich + crisps + apple, so fairly light. Evening meals vary, but generally I agree that it’s better to eat lightly at the end of the day if possible. I do like a nice pudding, though. Chocolate eclairs ftw.
This entry was originally posted at https://nanila.dreamwidth.org/1164424.html. The titration count is at .0 pKa.