This is (almost) the same view 24 hours later. The river hasn't so much burst its banks as engulfed the entire middle section of the valley in a torrent of brown.
- Survive Brexit. Still surviving, in the same job in the same geographical location. Options, however, are being considered. DONE
- Go to the gym twice a week. Hahaha not this week. I had two days of working outside of the office for various reasons and the other three days were manic. Next week should go better. 0/2 NOT DONE
- Don't eat meat at lunchtime. This was a week of very disordered mid-day eating, so didn’t even try. NOT DONE
- Consume meat at evening meals a maximum of three times per week. I think I may have actually managed this one! Meal was definitely meat-free on Monday, either Tuesday or Wednesday, and last night. DONE
- Consume alcohol once per week socially and once at home. It’s the bloke’s birthday weekend, so most definitely NOT DONE
- Leave 3 comments per day on LJ and DW on other people's posts. Succeeded every day. I think I exceeded three on most days. DONE
- Write one community post per month. Already DONE for January.
- Read more than ten new books this year. On the plus side, being in a Landmark Trust property helped with this I’ve read Dylan Thomas’ A Child’s Christmas in Wales, Bobby Freeman’s First Catch Your Peacock: A Book of Welsh Food, and the big coffee table book of essays about the National Botanic Garden of Wales, because it’s shut and we can’t visit it. 5/11. PROGRESS MADE.
- Reduce Facebook checks from once a week to once a month. I didn’t look this week. DONE
- Eliminate the two phone games I still play. So close. So very very close. PROGRESS MADE
This entry was originally posted at https://nanila.dreamwidth.org/1281325.html. The titration count is at .0 pKa.