- Survive Brexit. The Withdrawal Agreement came into force on Friday night. I waved no flags. Instead I felt furious and unhappy and shared that feeling in solidarity with my internet community. Still alive. Just angry. Expect to be angry for quite some time to come. DONE
- Go to the gym twice a week. I went on Tuesday, Thursday and Friday. 3/2 DONE
- Don't eat meat at lunchtime. I checked the labels carefully at the canteen on the one day I didn't bring in my lunch this week, and selected a vegan sandwich. DONE
- Consume meat at evening meals a maximum of three times per week. No meat on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday. DONE
- Consume alcohol once per week socially and once at home. I had two beers at home on Friday and Saturday night and that was it. DONE
- Leave 3 comments per day on LJ and DW on other people's posts. Succeeded every day. DONE
- Write one community post per month. Already DONE for January.
- Read more than ten new books this year. Read more of Uncommon Knowledge. 2/11. PROGRESS MADE.
I'm planning to go relatively easy on myself for this one for the next month, as I have a lot of things to do in the evenings that are not reading. My apologies for being cryptic. I can say one of them, at least, is that I'm going to have to clear out the conservatory and utility room within the next week because the builders are going to demolish them starting the Monday of the following week so they can start on our extension. This is happening rather earlier than we'd planned. I managed to shift quite a lot of things out of the conservatory over the weekend.
- Reduce Facebook checks from once a week to once a month. I didn’t look this week. DONE
- Eliminate the two phone games I still play. One is definitely gone, the other still lingers, but I have given myself until mid-Feb to quit it completely. PROGRESS MADE
This entry was originally posted at https://nanila.dreamwidth.org/1278628.html. The titration count is at .0 pKa.