- Survive Brexit. Still surviving. DONE
- Go to the gym twice a week. I went on Monday and Friday. 2/2 DONE
I’m going to try and go four times this week.
- Don't eat meat at lunchtime. I failed at this unintentionally, which was most annoying. On the occasions when I need to buy lunch at work, I usually get the soup at the canteen in Physics. The soup is - or so I’d thought - always vegetarian. Except this time, as I walked out, I actually read the sign and to my dismay, it said, “leek and chicken”. NOT DONE.
- Consume meat at evening meals a maximum of three times per week. No meat on Monday, Thursday, Friday and Sunday. DONE
- Consume alcohol once per week socially and once at home. Oh dear, I failed at this even though I have adjusted the goal! I had a very small glass of wine on Wednesday night (leftover from last weekend), and then had wine on Friday night and two beers last night. Hence, three times instead of two. NOT DONE
It should be relatively easy to meet the new goal for the next two weeks.
- Leave 3 comments per day on LJ and DW on other people's posts. Succeeded every day. DONE
- Write one community post per month. Already DONE for January. Posted to common_nature for a third time as we had a visit from a group of noisy starlings.
- Read more than ten new books this year. I read some more of Uncommon Knowledge, but less than I would have wished as I worked a lot of evenings last week. 2/11. PROGRESS MADE.
- Reduce Facebook checks from once a week to once a month. January’s check already done last week, so I didn’t look this week. DONE
- Eliminate the two phone games I still play. Pokemon Go still off the menu, and other game has been cut back. PROGRESS MADE
This entry was originally posted at https://nanila.dreamwidth.org/1277243.html. The titration count is at .0 pKa.