- What size (twin, full, etc.) is your bed?
King. We replaced our ancient double bloke-at-university-era bed with a very expensive John Lewis version when I discovered I was pregnant with Keiki, because I refused point-blank to carry another child to term on that mattress.
- How many pillows do you sleep with?
I use one pillow and the bloke uses one pillow. We each have an additional chunky memory-foam pillow that we use when reading in bed.
- Do you have a weighted blanket? If so, does it help you?
Er, I had to look this up. I have never used a weighted blanket and since I rarely suffer from insomnia, I probably wouldn't benefit from one.
- Do you sleep with any stuffed animals?
Only the ones our children bring with them when they sneak into bed with us.
- Do you have to have the TV on to go to sleep?
No, although we often listen to BBC Radio 4 comedy programmes (News Quiz, The Now Show, John Finnemore creations, Old Harry's Game) when it's time for lights out.
This entry was originally posted at https://nanila.dreamwidth.org/1233310.html. The titration count is at .0 pKa.