|Day 11/365: Random PokéGo Notes
Mad Scientess Jane Expat
Screencap of a 10 km egg with 6.66 km walked, because it amused me. Pokéegg of the Beast \m/
- On my most recent trip to London, I acquired no less than six - six! - 10 km eggs. That is more 10 km eggs than I'd had in the preceding eight months. This is great because I was becoming bored with lacklustre outputs from a seemingly endless succession of 5 km eggs.
- One of those 10 km eggs yielded a Slakoth. I have seen the Slaking in the gyms, and I very much want one, because it is soooo chillaxed.
- I have caught 14 Wailmers. Through the liberal appplication of Pinap berries, I'm now up to 66 out of the 400 candies needed for evolution.
- My Snorlax spent 13 days, 5 hours and 54 minutes in that rural Norfolk gym before getting booted out. It wasn't quite enough to achieve my first gold gym badge, but I'm not complaining.
- I'm very close to my gold walking badge. Less than 10 km to go.
- After missing catching one outside work months and months ago, a Miltank hatched out of one of those aforementioned 10 km eggs. I am glad to fill the hole in my Pokédex, but wow that is one, uh, glandular, Pokémon, and it's not afraid to flaunt it.
This entry was originally posted at https://nanila.dreamwidth.org/1120868.html. The titration count is at .0 pKa.