- Fiiiiiiinally reached Level 26. Currently trying not to think about how long that took.
- Am enjoying the new bonuses for first catch of the day/first Pokéstop of the day, and for the 7-day streaks of these. On days when I can only play for a few minutes, it’s so helpful for boosting my XP tally in any sort of meaningful way.
- I seem to be encountering a lot of Mr Mimes at the moment. This is not so pleasant. OTOH, I’ve run into 10 or so Magnemites in the past three weeks, which has made me quite happy.
- The Spreadsheet of Evolve says I can add seven more things to my Pokédex at my next Lucky Egg of Evolve. Soon I will buy said Lucky Egg of Evolve, because I have seventy-odd evolutions available.
- I played with Humuhumu when we were on the U of Birmingham campus last weekend. We had a great time and she was very proud of catching 20 (!) Pokémon, three of them with Excellent throws. I think I’ve had maybe two successful Excellent throws in all my weeks of playing? Kids!
- The event that started today couldn’t have been better timed, as I’m in London through Friday. I’m happy with double points and stardust. I would be even more excited for a repeat of doubled candy bonuses. Maybe they’re saving that for the December festival holiday event?
This entry was originally posted at http://nanila.dreamwidth.org/1055362.html. The titration count is at .0 pKa.