- On my way home from London, I found a Mr Mime lurking on a corner. I caught him. He was even worse than I’d imagined. I cannot decide which is more horrifying: Mr Mime or Grimer. Cannot...unsee...
- I caught a Magnemite! It’s not very powerful, but it is new to me. I’m very fond of it because it makes me think of my work.
- Not long after I caught the Magnemite, I encountered a CP1100+ Magneton in Hammersmith Tube station. I immediately threw a Raspberry and an Ultraball at it, but it poofed away after my first attempt (a Great Throw, even)! DISAPPOINT.
- The Magnemite unlocked a new medal: Depot Agent, for Steel-type Pokémon. It is now my Most Pathetic Medal. Yay!
- On the other end of the scale, I maxed out the Collector (2000+ Pokémon collected) and Backpacker (2000+ Pokéstops visited) medals.
- I’ve walked my Omanyte to evolvability. Now walking my Seel, because who wouldn’t want a Dewgong to call their own?
This entry was originally posted at http://nanila.dreamwidth.org/1047166.html. The titration count is at .0 pKa.