|Pokémon Go: Week 10
Mad Scientess Jane Expat
For various reasons, I'm planning to reward myself with a very, very long Pokéwalk when I'm in London this week. Are you still playing? Has anyone just started? All types and levels of squee are welcome in the comments.
- I HATCHED A LICKITUNG! From a 5k egg I picked up in the USA, I think.
- I also hatched another Vulpix. I’m still not in reasonable candy number/walking distance to a Ninetails, especially with several other candidates that are 5 candies or less from their first evolution.
- I popped a Lucky Egg and deployed the Spreadsheet of Evolve. I now have: Kadabra, Abrok, Machoke, Primeape, Gloom, Parasect, Graveler and Rapidash.
- I didn’t even get to the 16 Pidgey evolutions before the Egg ran out, but did them afterward and reached Level 24.
- I maxed out the Kanto medal with the latest set of evolutions. 102 registered in the Pokédex.
- Very close to maxing out the Collector (2000 Pokémon caught!), Scientist and Backpacker medals.
- I now have two Gyarados. So many Magikarp. But it’s worth it because the end result is another beautiful blue dragon. My new dragon is CP1800+ and over 400 kg. Ginormous.
- Most of the way to silver medals in the following, but assume achieving gold is probably not a sustainable goal: Fisherman, Ruin Maniac, Hiker and Hex Maniac.
- That said, every time my interest begins to wane, I have a trip to London and I get hooked all over again.
- I walked my Ponyta for 27 km until I earned a fire unicorn. O gorgeous Rapidash. Such a shame that to stroke your mane and tail is to set one’s hand alight. <333
- Currently walking my Omanyte. Three candies to Oma-something-or-other!
- This past weekend I was walking with Keiki in a Poké-rich location. I came across a gym headed by a CP400-ish Pidgeotto and thought, aha, I can take this before Keiki gets bored in his pushchair, so I’ll just have a quick play. No sooner had I installed my Rainer (Vaporeon) atop the gym than a door nearby opened and a boy rushed out. “Was that you?” he demanded. “Er, yes,” I replied, taken aback. “That was my best Pokémon,” he replied, crestfallen. “Oh, um, sorry,” I said. There was a pause. “Tell you what, I’ll drop a lure on that Pokéstop and maybe you can catch something even better.” I did, and he pootled happily back inside, thereby hopefully mitigating the Adult Woman Accidentally Ruins Child’s Day scenario. WHOOPS
(PS I made a thread on littlebutfierce’s A Wild Love Meme Appears. I don’t normally do these things but I could use it right now so if you feel like saying a Nice Thing or two I’d appreciate it, thank you.)
This entry was originally posted at http://nanila.dreamwidth.org/1046388.html. The titration count is at .0 pKa.