- My Spreadsheet of Evolve finally got to the point where I was ready to pop my Lucky Egg.
- 67 evolutions in slightly over 30 minutes with eight new Pokémons registered to the Pokedex gave me 74500 XP. The egg ran out just before I finished the last one. I suspect the additional time taken for the Pokedex registrations rendered it impossible to complete them all in time for doubled points.
- The orgy of evolve wasn’t quite as fun as I was hoping. Partly because I was nervous about getting them all done in time, and partly because frankly it’s boring evolving 11 Pidgeys and 12 Rattatas.
- This was mitigated by watching my trainer bompf from the end of Level 20 to nearly Level 22. That wasn’t at all tedious. :D
- Am now Level 22.
- I now have a Wartortle. Take that, Euston Station.
- Why did no one look at the Weepinbell and think “flying condom. no. bad idea. back to the drawing board”? Least Favourite Pokémon.
- I have maxed out the Bird Keeper and Punk Girl medals.
- Whenever I have grump, I go and poke the Gengar’s tummy, and then there is less grump.
This entry was originally posted at http://nanila.dreamwidth.org/1042214.html. The titration count is at .0 pKa.