|Pokémon Go: Week 5
Mad Scientess Jane Expat
|[||Tags|||||gaming, pokemon go||]|
|[||the weather today is
|||||poking the Gengar's tummy LOTS||]|
I was going to post this tomorrow rather than today, but for various reasons am in dire need of cheering up. Please to share with me your Pokésquee if you have any.
- My Spreadsheet of Evolve finally got to the point where I was ready to pop my Lucky Egg.
- 67 evolutions in slightly over 30 minutes with eight new Pokémons registered to the Pokedex gave me 74500 XP. The egg ran out just before I finished the last one. I suspect the additional time taken for the Pokedex registrations rendered it impossible to complete them all in time for doubled points.
- The orgy of evolve wasn’t quite as fun as I was hoping. Partly because I was nervous about getting them all done in time, and partly because frankly it’s boring evolving 11 Pidgeys and 12 Rattatas.
- This was mitigated by watching my trainer bompf from the end of Level 20 to nearly Level 22. That wasn’t at all tedious. :D
- Am now Level 22.
- I now have a Wartortle. Take that, Euston Station.
- Why did no one look at the Weepinbell and think “flying condom. no. bad idea. back to the drawing board”? Least Favourite Pokémon.
- I have maxed out the Bird Keeper and Punk Girl medals.
- Whenever I have grump, I go and poke the Gengar’s tummy, and then there is less grump.
This entry was originally posted at http://nanila.dreamwidth.org/1042214.html. The titration count is at .0 pKa.